Given multiple images of a scene, taken from multiple cameras and different viewpoints, find the 3D depth map and surfaces
- W. Hoff and N. Ahuja, Surfaces from Stereo, Proc. DARPA Image Understanding Workshop, Miami, December 9-10, 1985, 98-106.
- W. Hoff and N. Ahuja, Surfaces from Stereo, 8th International Conference on Pattern Recognition, Paris, France, October 28-31, 1986, 516-518.
- J. Weng, N. Ahuja and T. Huang, Two-View Matching, Second International Conference on Computer Vision, Tarpon Springs, December 5-8, 1988, 64-73.
- W. Hoff and N. Ahuja, Extracting Surfaces from Stereo Images: An Integrated Approach, First International Conference on Computer Vision, London, England, June 8-11, 1987, 284-294.
- W. Hoff and N. Ahuja, Depth from Stereo, IEEE Conf. on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, San Francisco, June 9-13, 1985.
- W. Hoff and N. Ahuja, Generating Range Map from Stereo Images, 4th Scandinavian Conf. on Image Analysis, Trondheim, Norway, June 18-20, 1985, 761-768.
- W. Hoff and N. Ahuja, Surfaces from Stereo: Integrating Feature Matching, Disparity Estimation and Contour Detection, IEEE Trans. Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, February 1989, 121-136.
- E. Altman and N. Ahuja, A Dynamical Systems Approach to Integration in Stereo, Proc. DARPA Image Understanding Workshop, Pittsburgh, Sep 11-13, 1990, 423-427.